• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Battlefield 3: Official Thread

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I just dont ADS when I am in a room with the enemy! Let em have it Punisher style.
The laser attachment makes the cross hairs closer which helps too from the hip. I also have a piece of tape at the center of my screen with a small dot that helps as well.

BF3 is incredible all around. The gameplay, the graphical detail, the sounds, the game modes. All great!

Best game buy in a long time!

BF3 is incredible all around. The gameplay, the graphical detail, the sounds, the game modes. All great!

Best game buy in a long time!

+1 great all round. :)

My only comment on the sound is on the new maps you can hear the people on the floor above you walking around. Kinda annoying for me with my headset, I always think someone is coming to get my tags :p

+1 great all round. :)

My only comment on the sound is on the new maps you can hear the people on the floor above you walking around. Kinda annoying for me with my headset, I always think someone is coming to get my tags :p

Yeah I wish they were able to muffle that somehow!

I agree, the game is state of the art. The most important thing is that they are constantly improving things instead of leaving things broken like in the past.

Are you trying to use an AR with some sort of magnification scope? I haven't encountered a problem yet when using them in a CQ-Dom battle on the new maps..

For Engineer I am using the G53 with a red dot and for Assault I am using a G3 with iron sights. I really want the ACR right now... That's what I'm working to unlock.

Rumrunner has a great point! I have seen a lot of people complain about the amount of patches and this makes no sense to me... I mean isn't it a good things they are making it better? and balancing the weapons to find the sweet spot. Point is they are trying very hard. though it sucks we have to wait so long for Armored kill!

haha the reason why i asked was simple, its been some time since the game has been released and maybe the next big thing is around the corner to take the crowd off the servers to try the new game. Do you guys think BF3 servers would be populated for coming 2 years or so?

I would say for at least the next year. I guess it comes down to what you enjoy playing. The reason that I said what I did is because the current console generation is ending likely by around 2014. i'm sure there will still be populated servers for years to come, but it may dwindle a bit after new games/IPs come out but I didn't see much at this year's E3 that will take away from the crowd that is enjoying BF3.

I still play COD4 :/

What I am getting at is that I think there will be people playing this game a for a while after the last DLC drops (which wont be for another year I think).

Yeah the biggest thing that came out that was multiplayer was Diablo 3 and that's not even a shooter and as said there wasn't much at E3 that seemed this level of scale tactics or multiplayer awesomeness!

I haven't been on battlefield 2 since BF3 came out, but before BF3 came out you could still get on BF2 and find servers full. Not a lot, but the fact that there were any at all is a testament to how long battlefield 3 will last, especially when you count the dlc, which thankfully they are actually making worth something!

and with the added value of premium and that it saves us money for once, I know I will be playing for a while! there aren't many games that offer this kind of style of gaming. especially when armored kill comes out :D

No doubt. I mainly play this game only so yeah, this is actually huge for me. CQ isnt what I was waiting for though.. AF is.

Back