• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Benching @ OC Forums

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
El<(')>Maxi said:
Seeing Guru3D ahead of us makes me cringe, please bench so I don't have to think about it

Seeing that, a thermometer that says -5°F and falling, and a strengths test tommorow at 8am makes me cringe.

Hopefully Saturday morning i'll get some benching in.

Anyway everyone bench and show off that you actually overclock.

BTW Maxi, since we can't use the HWbot sigs is there any chance you could see about us linking to our HWbot profiles?

It was 10°F here last night, I should have done some air stuff. Thats a good thought, I'll ask Nade about hwbot links.

I wan't to thank sno.lcn, he has made some great contributions in a short period of time, good work!

Now for the rest of you how is it that in a community of overclockers we can only manage to find one guy interested in joining the team? Remember you don't need any special hardware or risk the hardware you have to help out, all you need to do is run a few tests from time to time at your daily settings and post your results.

Back