• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Best $2,000 gaming build to be used with 34" UltraWide Curved Monitor?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Weird that it is showing 28% TDP but no GPU load...

I also see it isn't throttling down (clocks) so it appears the card isn't idle. What do you have active on your PC?

gpuz.jpg

Ignore those temps, that is a fresh boot and 5 mins of idle... but notice my clocks and TDP compared to yours?

Last edited:
what do you mean what do i have active? i took the panel off, turned it on and went to work. i didn't start any programs ..yeah i notice how mine says 99999999 and yours says 130..etc

For some reason, your card doesn't appear to be going into its idle/2D clocks. Typically that is because there is something running... a browser is up.. something. But that should drop down to idle clockspeeds like mine.

As a side note, after a couple hours of idling with no fan temps maxed out at 48C on mine. This is also open air with zero airflow.

Hello, it's been a while. Hope you guys are well. I'm writing this because I'm experiencing a weird issue with my PC and I can't find the answer anywhere online. As I'm typing this, I have to type super slow otherwise the -computer- skips or doesn't notice certain letters. Also, it seems that if i press hard on the key, it gets noticed. I have no words to describe how frustrating this is. I noticed that it happens more often when i have every usb port in use, however, at the moment i have 2 of them free - out of 8 and the unresponsiveness is horrible. It happens randomly and it stops by itself. Also, the mouse is unreponsive as well when this occurs. I don't know how to best explain it..imagine you're making a circle motion on the screen with the mouse [in normal instances, it would be a smooth mouse flow]..in my case it is disrupted, innacurate, erratic. Sometimes after i restart, the issue is fixed temporarily. Right now i'm downloading a 700mb .rar archive with firefox and ever since i started downloading it, i've noticed the keyboard/mouse unresponsiveness about 100% percent more than when it usually occurs. it's to the point where it takes me about 10 seconds to move the mouse and switch the tab to facebook > chat, and typing a message is close to impossible. [just an example so you get the idea]. I've been reading online about this, some people say it has to do with the USB ports [i don't know what about the USB ports though], some people were saying it has to do with thermal paste? [i applied it correctly].. I have no idea what to do -- this setup isn't quite the cheapest setup and this shouldn't happen. It feels like i'm operating a computer from 1999.

*It's not the keyboard/mouse because i switched my previous ones for the same reason. It still occurs with the new one. Both the previous and current one are wireless.

Please help ..i feel like setting this pc on fire

thank you.

Microsoft Desktop 3000 Wireless 2.4 GHz Keyboard and Mouse. Using a USB 2 port

How far are you from the receiver? Is it in line of sight of the keyboard/mouse?

yes you can see it sticking out in the picture. it's in the front. there's no router nearby. it's downstairs

no

- - - Updated - - -

how do i know it's not a dying motherboard/cpu, driver problem or hard drive failing.. ? because it was doing the same thing with the previous wireless kb/mous

that's where i installed the drivers from. however they don't have a windows 10 driver. so i installed the win 7. i will take a wired keyboard + mouse from work this weekend and observe. .

i haven't been in bios long enough to notice this issue. i haven't been back in bios ever since i installed windows

i haven't been in bios long enough to notice this issue. i haven't been back in bios ever since i installed windows

Test it out, that'll tell us if it's a hardware or software issue.

so, the issue dosn't occur in bios. Also, I removed the graphics card in order to RMA it because i was having some issues, and the keyboard/mouse issue persisted even with the graphics card removed. However, since i last posted here, i removed every USB device from the front of the PC. Everything was removed besides the USB connector for the keyboard/mouse. I didn't seem to experience the issue while those slots were vacant. However, after removing the graphics card, i filled the other slots with 1 USB [storage], 1 USB gaming controller. At this point i had 3 out of 4 usb slots filled. As soon as i plugged them in, i started noticing the issue again. Once i removed the 2, it went away. w t f ?

Back