• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Best Board To Overclock Tualatin

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I'd recommend the Abit ST6 as well..

I'd get the Raid version just so you have room to upgrade my drives and etc when needed..

Gigabyte GA-6OXET rules for me so far!!:D

But I'm sure that the Abit is also a great board.

I just love these 1/5 and 1/6 and even more PCI and AGP-dividers!

BTW, wait a few days and the 200 MHz FSB challenge will continue!! I'm going to get a new P3 667 Coppermine cC0-stepping CPU!! Hopefully it's as good as my last.:D

Finally it's your choice what board to get;)

In my opinion the Abit board is just easier to set up, than my Gigabyte and I also think that the ST6 has less "bugs" than the GA-6OXET(-C).

Sounds like the ST6 for sure, whats up with the 200mhz challenge? I'm up for it. Not with the Iwill board but definitely my next mobo though.

Well,

I hope to be able to post some results soon. I got my new P3 667 CPU today and it really is a cC0-stepping CPU, but I'll have to do some testing later this evening, then we'll know.

Regards

Ingo:D

The Gigabyte GA-60XET(-C) boards offer the best features in terms of overclocking options and are a fantastic board, just as good if not better than the ST-6.

Unfortunatly the GA-60XET(-C)'s have been discontinued and are becoming very rare....Which makes the ST-6 a more attractive option....But if you can find an XET they are a kick arse board!

Don't get the GA-60XT though....Very cut down budget board - in short, it sucks!

Back