• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Best case and rad fans on a budget?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I wonder if the panaflow specs are true though. 2.37mm/h20. The XSPC Fans are only 1.7mm/h20 (1650rpm).

If the panaflow specs are true well, its good for both rad and case? Lol 83cfm?!

EK FAN Silent 120-1600 RPM, well heres whats written on his ad.

the XSPC fan, it was reviewed here
http://www.overclockers.com/xspc-xinruilian-fan/
from what the review says its a bit better than the San Ace which sells for around 22$usd here, I can get this for 9$usd(XSPC).

I wrote the review on those. They are nowhere near the San Aces. For one thing, they are sleeve bearing fans.

As for Panaflos, they are relatively noisy industrial fans. Because industrial customers can check a fan's performance, the specs on NMB, Panasonic, San Ace, Delta, etc. are accurate.

Yate Loons -- they lasted 5 years. Scythe fans. Wherever you can fit a 140mm with 120mm fan holes, do it. A 140mm fan basically covers a square 120x120mm fan hole with little wastage. Like the Kaze Maru, Kaze Maru II/Slip Stream 140, etc.

Back