• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Best CPU Pot

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Electroneng

Registered
Hi Everyone,

I am currently using a Koolance V2 pot with Dice and have ordered an SS Phase. I have not made the jump to LN2 yet.

What is currently the best CPU pot for LN2? I am happy with the V2 on Dice but know it will not cut it for Nitrogen.

Depending on your needs the f1ee dark made by kingpin cooling is one of the most popular

for value the koolance v2 is hard to beat (but not made anymore), the Kingpincooling F1EE is a very capable unit and is prolly the value of the current crop. No reason you cant try the v2 on ln2 as we had decent results with them in the past-sure its not an F1EE but still very capable. Main problem with the v2 is the diameter, the F1EE will be much easier to mount as it is not as broad.

and the f1ee holds temps better as the koolance doesn't have as much mass but has a lot of surface area which would cause the ln2 to 'evaporate' faster making it more of a rocket pot versus slow. If you have a chip with no coldbug though and you can run full pot it would do decently

Back