• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Best Graphics Card at the moment??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
funnyperson1 said:

yes, thats almost definately it, 32bit color is a whole lot different esecially at 1024x768......i suggest you get an agp card....

Well you see the game Comanche4 is really made to be run with a Agp card Only...And not Pci...And haveing anything over 700Mhz is recmended.

well if and when you get an agp card, the radeons quality will whoop any Geforce2, only does the Geforce3 make up for the Gap but the Radeon8500 is still a little bit better....

funnyperson1 said:
well if and when you get an agp card, the radeons quality will whoop any Geforce2, only does the Geforce3 make up for the Gap but the Radeon8500 is still a little bit better....

Yeah but the thing is most games and stuff make more use of the Geforce's features and not Ati's i'm not sure what new stuff is on the Radeon 8500...But the Geforce seem to allways have "more" and then all the games say like in order to get this you need a Geforce3 and all that..

FerrariF50 said:

Yeah but the thing is most games and stuff make more use of the Geforce's features and not Ati's i'm not sure what new stuff is on the Radeon 8500...But the Geforce seem to allways have "more" and then all the games say like in order to get this you need a Geforce3 and all that..

this reminds me off how all the games SEEM to say that they want a PentiumIII and they never mention Athlon on htere thought the Athlon will play the game better....

funnyperson1 said:

this reminds me off how all the games SEEM to say that they want a PentiumIII and they never mention Athlon on htere thought the Athlon will play the game better....

lol I never thought of that...but yeah most of the time it runs better...

Back