• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Best Mobo for 4770k

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Having issues with Raid and installing win8. Getting error missing media driver. Drive is OCZ Vertex 4 with latest FW

Having issues with Raid and installing win8. Getting error missing media driver. Drive is OCZ Vertex 4 with latest FW

You may need to manually load the raid driver from a USB or DVD when installing W8 and using Raid.

Upon installing the latest intel rapid storage driver it see's my drive but wont install on it. "Widows cant be installed on this drive"

I have never had so many issues getting a pc up and running. Windows 8 update was constantly failing. I must of had to reinstall 4-5 times. Only thing I had installed previous to windows update was the newest beta geforce driver.

All went well with my Z87. ONly bug i had was some very very long windows splash screen at boot but it resolved it self after some of the windows update. My first idea was something wrong with bios since the LED poster was on "IDE detection" while this very long windows splash screen but in the end i did not resolved it myslef, it came back OK after a windows update.

Sorry for the long wait but I've been busy. So far im running @ 4.6 - 1.225v temps avg 62-65 across all 4 cores. Over the next few days ill try and dial it in. I do see occasional spikes in temp but nothing higher than 74.

Back