• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Best pentium 4 mobo ???

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
before i buy it i need to know two thingss. can i be sure mushkin level 2 that i buy at newegg has bh5 chips and has the same 2 week trial and warranty? also i am still up in the air about the recomendation of two 512 sticks. wouldnt it be much better to get two dual packs and use all dimms? the two memeroy contollers manage two dimms each so id still have 512 each channel. Also i would think that sticks arranged with less quatity are easier to overclock because they work less since there is less memeroy. please tell me why you say to get 2x 512 instead.

They will have bh-5 chips, I don't know about the warranty. Call newegg. I recommended 2 512 sticks because from what I've read its easier to overclock 2 sticks instead of 4. All 4 sticks would have to match to get a good overclock

why not just save money and go for the is7-g......btw i have a is7-e w/ 224fsb max....2,3,3,6 so its having a lot of bandwidth almost 6,000 in sisoft sandra....i used those settings for benching

THIS IS ABOUT RAM, I ALREWADY HAVE A MAX3, BESIDES I NEED THE EXDXTRA DDR VOLTAGE CAPABILITIES.

Back