• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Best Small Pump For A WW Block

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
greenman100 said:
nice, you don't have time so you ask us to make time for you

how unselfish

To those who get these kind of replies, I apologize to you.

Not only are there hundreds of knowledgable members in these forums who are available to help you, there are also hundreds who are willing to help you.

It's always funny to me that someone who apparently has all the time in the world to make comments such as the one above, is also so inconvenienced to voluntarily spend their own time doing so. Sorry, but if I didn't enjoy doing something I didnt have to be doing, I'd quit. I guess some are just gluttons for punishment. :rolleyes:

These forums are a service...always have been and always will be. If your being here is an inconvenience, simply just leave. Everyone has a right to either give to the forums or take what they can use from it by their own free will.

Good day! :]

Last edited:
Etacovda said:
With all respect, greenman answers more questions correctly around here than half the community put together. His statement was perfectly just, in my opinion. Banning him will only make him not come back; just because a member has more stars, it doesn't give him ANY more right to come in here and demand answers. How often do you members come in here and answer questions?
Perhaps he was a little harsh, but ANYONE willing to answer questions to newbies properly like greenman does needs to be kept by this community, because frankly the knowledge base here leaves somewhat to be desired at times...

Helping a newcomer and making them feel stupid are two different things. These forums are free to users and his answers are coming at a price to more and more as time passes.

I've told members to use the search function over a thousand times since I've been here, at least. I've answered the same questions time and again probably twice that. I cannot think of one time, however, that I had to belittle another member to do it.

The knowledge base here is the same as anywhere else; it goes up, it goes down, and it repeats that process from month to month and year to year. Inconsiderates will always be held to a minimum, though...no matter how much they know (or think they know).

Sorry if I appear to be ranting, but I'm not. I'd just like to see questions answered with a true sense of helpfulness involved sometimes. Afterall, volunteering is meant to be a good thing. :]

Back