• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

bf3 6100 @4ghz

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

killerp8

Registered
Hi guys i recently got bf3 ( yes i know a bit late )

And i've been experiencing low fps wich i shouldnt got i think i got around 35 to 60 fps on ''high'' settings even with aa turned off i get this.

Playing on 1680x1050 i though i would be able to play smooth but i can't..:/

System:

Amd fx6100 @ 4Ghz
Sapphire 6850 1gb
Ocz 750 psu
1Tb caviar black hdd
Msi 760gm-e51 fx

Anyone got tips? on medium i just get a slightly beter preformance but not drastic;o

Tell us about the speed and amount of your ram. That's missing in your system summary. If you have two monitors you can run the game on one and monitor CPU and GPU loads and ram usage on the other with the CPU and GPU gadgets to see if some component is being bottle-necked.

Tell us about the speed and amount of your ram. That's missing in your system summary. If you have two monitors you can run the game on one and monitor CPU and GPU loads and ram usage on the other with the CPU and GPU gadgets to see if some component is being bottle-necked.

Oh i'm sorry i forgot

Patriot Sector 5 4gb of ddr3 1333 timing 9-9-9-24 cas latency 9

Pretty normal fps for that gfx card. Leave everything on high and set AA on 0. You should see a boost in fps with not that much of a quality loss.

Pretty normal fps for that gfx card. Leave everything on high and set AA on 0. You should see a boost in fps with not that much of a quality loss.

I can't put AA on 0 only on 1 haha.

My brother got a steady 60fps with:

Intel q6200 quad core @ 2.8ghz
4gb ddr2 800
sapphire 6850 1gb
I don't know his motherboard
And an old harddisk

I don't get it why i don't get the same fps he got also 1920x1080 resolution and everything on high :S

Just out of curiosity, did you get the 4gb single module, or dual channel kit? Also if you have the dual channel kit, did you put them in the proper slots (dumb question I know, but I had mine in wrong for months once...oops). Also what's running in the background while you are playing?

Just out of curiosity, did you get the 4gb single module, or dual channel kit? Also if you have the dual channel kit, did you put them in the proper slots (dumb question I know, but I had mine in wrong for months once...oops). Also what's running in the background while you are playing?
I've got my ram in the blue ram slots ( 246ualf.jpg ) becouse my mugen 3 fan is covering my ram slots i got big ram sticks haha, dual channel ram.

I'm running msn and that's it just had a fresh windows 7 instal no diffrence :/

Back