• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

BFG 5600 Ultra

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I'm assuming that's a typo and means $238. At $138 it would be impossibly awesome. At $238 it's not worth it... for $230 get a FIC Radeon 9700np and overclock it to some nice speeds. Or if you don't care about overclocking, get one of those $200 9700nps.

wow... best deal for a card... ever, except for that Dell $100 9800np deal. Not sure if the vendor can be trusted, though, but if you want to take the risk, go ahead. I think that the site might've made a typo, and it's really $238... I can't see this happening. It's like a vendor selling a 9700np for $140.

i just called them and thats the price...they kind of rip you on the shipping tho...$10.69 for ground shipping...

Yeah, just like Amazon was once selling GTA Vice City for $0.

Actually, I think that the typo isn't about the price but about the card itself; the store is probably selling a non-ultra considering that $140 or so is about the price that they are going for. If it's a non-ultra then forget it, really; a ti4200 or even a 9500np (if you want DX9 support( should be much faster than one.

If it's not a typo then I'm most likely getting one. R9600pro performance for $140 and it o/c's pretty well to boot... how can you beat that?

i went ahead and ordered it...i'm just gonna make sure they ship me what i ordered...i'll let you know how it turns out...

Yeah, I just noticed that.... even though the $140 BFG 5600U comes up in a search, clicking on it just goes back to the index. I guess it's a mistake (for example, it might actually be a 5600nu), it's out of stock, or it's being overordered. Guess I should check back later.

The weird thing is that on the exact same site, a Leadtek 5600 ultra sells for $204...

i got a message after my confirmation that it was sold out...hmmm...sneaky...oh well prolly too good to be true.

Back