• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Black Ops 2 thread

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
did you ever play on the nice gamers servers? thats what i always played on, hc snd was the best

I used to play on that server constantly! I donated to them several times in fact.. Great group of players!

As of the last like 3 months though, no one has been on that server really :(

2 hours.... I can't stand the suspense. Going to Best Buy for the midnight release. PS3. 5 Person LAN party and my apartment =)

I used to play on that server constantly! I donated to them several times in fact.. Great group of players!

As of the last like 3 months though, no one has been on that server really :(

lol yea same here! my names on there were wagex, and hide yo kids and my entering slogan thing was hide yo wife and hide yo husbands, lol. i remember the name tokae i think was that your name on there? :D sadly as you said no one is on them anymore and theres only one server left, they all went to mw3 i did for a while but i couldnt get into any private servers still rarely can :(

I'll be on as soon as the game releases...

PC of course...

Steam name is Convicted1... Add me if you wanna play.

I think I'm gonna be a zombies addict.

added you il be on probably like a week after till i hear about how it is, if its as bad as the last one im not gonna get it

I'll be on as soon as the game releases...

PC of course...

Steam name is Convicted1... Add me if you wanna play.
I'm DominatorDan.

I think I'm gonna be a zombies addict.

Added you... Looks like you're playing now.
I'm DominatorDan

I just finished a few hours of multiplayer.

Not sure what I think of it yet, but I like it so far.
I like the original Nuketown map better I think, as this new one seems weird..but once I got used to the look of it, it's all layed out the same.

lol yea same here! my names on there were wagex, and hide yo kids and my entering slogan thing was hide yo wife and hide yo husbands, lol. i remember the name tokae i think was that your name on there? :D sadly as you said no one is on them anymore and theres only one server left, they all went to mw3 i did for a while but i couldnt get into any private servers still rarely can :(

I think I remember seeing your nick on there.. I was TMcR_Tokae on there :) I still play COD4 on another server. Its the CTU tactical SnD hardcore server.. There are some rules on that one you have to follow, but its always populated!

well if its as bad as mw3 i dont wanna get it but if its as good as mw2 it will be worth it lol any dedicated servers?

Hmmm...

Seems I'm the only one who actually LIKES the game.

I mean... I can see how it's basically just a HUGE map pack for all the other COD games... But it's still fun as heck.

Eh well... To each their own.

Hmmm...

Seems I'm the only one who actually LIKES the game.

I mean... I can see how it's basically just a HUGE map pack for all the other COD games... But it's still fun as heck.

Eh well... To each their own.

I like it as well.
New XP/class system is nice...although MW3 already had some of that.

it has dedicated servers the only problem is you can only use match making no choosing your server and no private servers

Well, looks like this will be the first COD I actually won't buy...

Thanks!

After MW2 I wasn't going to buy anymore CoD games but made the mistake of buying BO because they had dedicated servers but it was still not a very good game although MW2 was much worse. I have all the CoD titles up until MW2 and BO, I didn't bother with MW3 and BO2.

Yes BO2 has dedicated servers, but they're all hosted by Treyarch, so there's no admins to handle problems, so if you see racial slur, hacking, griefing, just leave the server.

I am really surprised at how many people don't like the first Black Ops, I think it is a good game. It seems to me that Treyarch has built a company around ruining good franchises.

i think the first black ops was the best one other than cod mw1 which will never be succeeded

Back