• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

blue screen help

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

NeonCancerCandy

Untitled_zps3e4ade9a.jpg~original
crash_zps50e43247.jpg~original

last one that happened i was using skype and had google chrome open so i'm not really sure what's causing it.

rig specs are in my sig

124 is usually too low vCore.

Is your 2500K 100%stable (12 hours Prime95/OCCT)?

Edit: do you use fixed vCore or Offset? What level of LLC? My guess is that your CPU has enough juice under load, but not enough at idle or under light/medium load.

You can lower the LLC one notch and add a tad of vCore. Your CPU will have a bit more juice at idle and medium load, but will reach the same value under full load.

Happened to me quite often while trying to find the best balance vCore/LLC with my 2600K's

Last edited:
i use offset.
and 50% LLC.

my LLC is 0%, 50%, or 100% that's it.

i'm already running a 1.355 vCore... i don't really want to up it anymore. blah.
and i still have the speed stepping thing on.
so like right now it's 1.6 ghz at 0.995v and under load it jumps to 4.5 @ 1.355

So I believe you vCore is too low at idle.

Try 0% LLC and a bit more offset.

the vtt was at Auto but the numbers next to it said 1.076. i changed it to 1.113
also put the LLC to 0%

lets hope that works.

what exactly is vtt?

CPUz shows 0.992 @ 1.6ghz
holy **** and now 1.4v @ 4.5 ghz!! NOT COOL

Asrock board... Set LLC to 100%, it works the other way around with these boards IIRC.

The higher the level, the higher the vDroop.

Last edited:
100% = crashes upon starting of prime95 even with +0.050 offset voltage.
50% = running prime95 currently just fine @ 1.35v
0% = runs at 1.4v and i'm not okay with that.

i have the vtt at 1.113 so hopefully that fixes it.

also apprently my computer wont go above 4.5ghz no matter how much voltage i give it.
not even boots at 4.6 had to resent my cmos

Did you increase the vCore (+/- 0.025v) when setting LLC on 100%?

Also, do you have PLL overvoltage enabled?

1.336 crashed.

upped it to +0.080 which is 1.352v @ 4.5 which i know is stable at that voltage.
and it's 1.032v @ 1.6 so that should hopefully help the not enough voltage at idle

Back