• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Blue Screen Of Death

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

haroon158

Registered
Ok so basically I have a very nice gaming machine.

I will tell you everything I have in my PC

CPU : Intel i7-3770k
GPU : AMD Radeon 7950
MB : Asus P8z77-V
RAM : 8GB ddr3 1600 mhz
HD : OCR Vertex 3 128GB SSD
2nd HD : 1TB WD cavair black.

I custom built my machine at the start of september and with the past month or two I have had 2 BSoD crashes...
I am not sure if its BsOD but it says it is creating a dump file and I can't read all of it as it restarts my machine quickly. ALSO it crashed on both ocassions whilst I was playing a game. Now this game isn't a graphic demanding game and I also had firefox and a youtube video open, was paused though. I wasn't doing anything that required much power niether.

So what does this screen mean and how can I fix it :confused:

Is it overclocked at all (CPU, RAM) ? Is your power supply ?? what ?? so that it can handle loads that games typically demand? Latest drivers? BIOS updated?

Since buying my parts I have in no way overclocked them however they were factory clocked, such as my RAM is 1600 mhz and my gpu is a few mhz higher than standard..
My PSU - like 750 watts and I havent oced that.

Uhm I will update my drivers now.

Back