• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

BlueStacks 4 is causing repeated Memory Management BSODs. At my wits' end.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Well it's an odd way to catch hardware problems but i will definitely add it to my list of troubleshooting :rofl:

Well it's an odd way to catch hardware problems but i will definitely add it to my list of troubleshooting :rofl:

And that's the thing, too! This is such an odd, convoluted issue that I'm having. I swear, it seems like I could build a whole new system and STILL run into this issue, only to then realize that it's just something inherently wrong with Android emulation as a whole. I was going to upgrade my system anyways, I'm switching to Vega and a 6 core CPU, and was planning to jump to an NVME SSD from SATA already, so replacing the RAM isn't that hard of a hit. But never, in a million years, would I have expected that attempting hardware virtualization would expose a red flag.

Back