• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

BOINC can't acces internet :S

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Evochuck

Alright, so im not a 1st time BOINC user but I am with this system, I cant get tasks fine, but it cant seem to be able to upload them!
Is there a setting somewhere I need to change in win7?

Attachments

• BOINC issue.png
    BOINC issue.png
    56.8 KB · Views: 123
issue solved itself shortly after, only to happen again today, i finished my one day buffer and now im stuck with only CUDA tasks, goodbye production. hehe at least the gtx570 has work

annnnd i just finished my full day buffer -.- I guess itll make my computer rest .........

Tuesday is the start of the regular outage for database maintenance and such.

I'm not getting new work, but I can connect to the scheduler at Berkley.

Every Tuesday morning (Pacific time) we begin a 3 day data distribution outage to focus on science processing and development plus any needed systems maintenance. The upload/download servers will be offline during this time. The web site (including the forums) will only be offline during the database maintenance and backup portion of the outage. On Friday, you may experience connectivity issues as the servers catch up with demand. 22 Jul 2011 | 17:35:01 UTC

Back