• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

bong?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
i did post somethin about it,

and would that work? just put another can on the bottom with a fill hose on the water line? with a 1gallon jug outside of it?

waddya think?

it would be kinda like that one "peice of mind for bong owners"

Sounds like it would work...the water jug would have to be airtight, or the pump would just suck the jug dry and run out of water. In the meantime it would flood the bong.
With the jug airtight, the pumps suction would work to draw the water out of the bongs bottom. Your pump will suck faster than gravity would feed it from the bong.

Maybe add a towel or something to insulate the jug a little because you want to cool bong water to stay cool until it hits the waterblock.

Sounds like you're about ready to turn it on.

Just thought of one more thing too. With your water level that low, you might end up adding water more often to the bong to keep the hose inlet below the water line. This kind of kills the reservior idea.

<don't know what I was thinking.>

well i dont know! what did that one guy do? on that one article? i want something like that, and something easy to move and fill....

im ready to put the rez on it i just need to figure out what the rez is gonna be...

maby a paint can with a cut in it with plex glued to it?

I think a paint can would look cool with that set up... Maybe a larger galvanized bucket from Home Depot...

You could move the section with the wye in up two cans. The water only really needs to fall a foot or so. Then put those two displaced cans under it as a larger res.

i think im gonna go with the paint can... and i got a great idea for checkin the water level!!!

ill draw a pic

yes...but they are galvanized and its from cans of food, wich they couldnt rust or they couldnt be used...am i rite?

eh' oh well....i guess im probably not gonna use this for a long time.... i dont know...........

well im using a paint can and im almost done! ill post pics tonite or tomoro, gotta go drill me 3 holes then i think ill be done!!!

im gonna run it inline with my pump, and im gonna hardpipe most of my system....

updated pics!!! all i need to do is let it dry, put my waterlevel hose on and hook it all up!!!!!, well gotta put some water in it too maby....

Back