• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Build me a computer :)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
||Console|| said:
but u would need like a 3500+ to = the mobile overclocked

I think you need to get your information straightened out.....or find a different source. An overclocked mobile will not beat a 64 @ stock speeds. Therefore any 64 overclocked will be a very noticable difference in game play and benchmarks as opposed to a mobile.

On another note, the 3500+ is a 939processor, not a 754 like we are talking. The 3000+ 939 is capable of the same overclocking speeds at the 3500+....if fact they are almost identicale in processing power, just different multipliers. Also, the 939 pin (3500+, 3000+, etc) are even faster and more powerful than the socket 754 athlon 64's are.........which means the mobile is at the bottom of the barrel when it comes to comparisons to a 64.

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT ...

dont mind me, im just trying to upgrade my star rating...

Continue to post spam like this, and I'll reset your post count to zero, weekly. :mad:

Mr B
Forums Administrator

Last edited by a moderator:
There is no fight.....just stating the obvious. But dont get me wrong, the mobile processors overclock like a mother....they just dont compare.

Chado said:
FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT ...

dont mind me, im just trying to upgrade my star rating...

and thats not the way to do it either :rolleyes:

id get a NF7-S any PC3200 ram and a mobile 2500+ with a good heatsink overclocked to something like 200x12.5 = 2.5ghz and any video card that he can afford unless he wants to play games at high res with detail maxed

Back