• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

building the impossible

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
actually, these "ideas" are just random things which I think of during the run of a day. Call me insane if you may. Just remember: some of the greatest people in history were also considered insane by their pears.

ok the way round this would be to mould the Fridge around the actual case.... Not sure if you have seen the Prometeia case but it's coolerunit is seperate and sits under the actual case. If you could find a mini fridge the same size and diamentions as your case you could mod it to look like it was a part of it. Apart from that Captain Slug is right just totaly impracticle and dangerous.

Maybe you need to sort out the random idea's to what you think is possible and what impossible ..it will serve you well later in life :D

LOL- and the whole time I thought this was a science project or something :D

You can get a peltier based drink cooler for about 20-30bux on ebay that could be modded into a case just fine. If hats all your cooling, condensaition will be no problem.

most of my ideas have been made possible :)
age 13 I built solar robot. Had to learn everything myself. Electronics etc.

at the age of 14, I got the idea to build a hover craft. Took me 2months of research and 4 months of build time (I knew nothing about them before) and I did it.

15: got the crazy idea of building a battlebot. Did months of research and design improvements. Finally got it built this summer. Took 2 months. Had to teach myself how to weld, use drils of various types, all kinds of saws, and angle grinders.
Also built PC from knowledge gathered over the past 2 years

16. doing research on a more advanced hover craft, bar-stoll racers, and motorized luge. +Modded the crap out of my pc.

Once I am determined that something is possible, I don't stop until I have succeded.

I would love to show you pics of my work but I am currently at bording school and won't be returning home for anothe 2-3 months.

Lets say to make it simple you put a air-cooled computer in a freezer. After you ran the freezer long enough with the comp off wouldn't it be fine? cold air getting warmer doesn't cause condensation and all the condensation would be at the coldest part of the fridge.

Element-Xero said:
uh...hey..is it just me, or is f00t INSANLY ****ING CRACKED OUT?

I dunno man, you talk all backwards and your ****ing name is f00t. It all just makes me very uneasy.

lmao...H][GH =_=

What the heck r u smokin? cause I want some:D. U sound very freaked out and wirey.

I just found a mini-mini fridge for $70cdn at the mall. Will buy it a.s.a.p.

Back