• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Building the perfect work pc (basic use)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
mesh type air filters work great. You must have some super fine dust where you are.

I think that case is hideous but it's all up to personal preference and ease of use when you buy a case.

mesh type air filters work great. You must have some super fine dust where you are.

I think that case is hideous but it's all up to personal preference and ease of use when you buy a case.

time will tell but so far i haven't seen any dust on the white blades of the front fans when i take the filter off to clean. it's not the prettiest but it works best. my lian li case had mesh filters and it still got dirty as hell inside after awhile.

time will tell but so far i haven't seen any dust on the white blades of the front fans when i take the filter off to clean. it's not the prettiest but it works best. my lian li case had mesh filters and it still got dirty as hell inside after awhile.

What kind of dust are we talking about? Is this an industrial or warehouse situation with tons of really fine dust flying around?

Average home dust (skin, fluff from clothing, cat hair) is easily caught by a mesh type air filter. Finer dust (such as drywall dust for example) is not.

What kind of dust are we talking about? Is this an industrial or warehouse situation with tons of really fine dust flying around?

Average home dust (skin, fluff from clothing, cat hair) is easily caught by a mesh type air filter. Finer dust (such as drywall dust for example) is not.

my apartment must be a real crap hole then. it's literally disintegrating. concrete was cut at one point and may have permeated my dwelling. or maybe it's both.

That's a health hazard :/

Good thing it's going in your PC rather than your lungs :)

Pantyhose!

^ Those make a good, "fine" filter.

Well the spiders living in the case seemed to like it ok

Attachments

• 2013_4_4_image-f30a79d43f6c2a6f96044df1a4f100df-1365094033-91.jpg
    2013_4_4_image-f30a79d43f6c2a6f96044df1a4f100df-1365094033-91.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 16
Back