• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Built New Computer, Keeps Randomly Restarting, Please Help

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Nappyrunner

I just recently built a new computer and it keeps randomly restarting...it has restarted almost a dozen times and have only had it for 2 days, it has restarted when I tried to change processes, when I was trying to access a drive, when playing WoW, and it even restarted when I was simply looking at my desktop and didn't have anything open. For some reason it stayed on for 8 hours straight when I was loading WoW, but it shut down randomly almost any other time. Here is my build for my computer:

APEVIA X-CRUISER2-RD Red SECC Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case

G.SKILL Sniper Gaming Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory Model F3-1600C9D-16GSR

AMD FX-6200 Zambezi 3.8GHz (4.1GHz Turbo) Socket AM3+ 125W Six-Core Desktop Processor FD6200FRGUBOX

MSI 760GM-P34(FX) AM3+ AMD 760G Micro ATX AMD Motherboard

RAIDMAX HYBRID 2 RX-530SS 530W ATX12V V2.2/ EPS12V SLI Ready CrossFire Ready Modular Power Supply, New Version with Build-in LED Fan On/Off Switch

HIS Radeon HD 4670 IceQ 512MB GDDR3 Video Card

HDD 400GB 7200 RPM

Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate

Note: I don't believe it's a heating problem because the temp hasn't got past 82 degrees, so I'm stumped, if anyone knows about issues with anything in my build that would be amazing if I could get this figured out, thanks :)

Are you getting a bluescreen? Have you tried checking the event Viewer in administrative tools for clues? Have you memtested your memory?

82 degrees.......F or C? If C that's way too hot for that cpu. If F and that us under load, I don't buy it.

Back