• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Bummer

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

n2

none of the pics came thru the forum exchange.
i'd like to see a thread of pics, sort of a showcase...
what each of your projects have come to look like.

i came in to get some cool ideas, and i found awesome descriptions ... but no pics!!!

come on guys, show em' off!!!! :D :D :D

Or we could make a new thread and have everyone post pic of there box. Bett we could get it pretty long.

I like the idea of a case gallery as a seperate and destinct entity because if we just have a bunch of pictures in the forums then that one thread or section will just bloat the whole forums area. My 2 cents.

Maybe it could be split up into different sections - for example, neon mods, aircooled case, watercooled cases. I'm sure we could come up with some others. How bout posting something in 'forum comments and suggestions'? Could be awkward to do though, it'd have to be something other than a normal thread though as eobard said, otherwise it'd just get huge (like those ridiculous threads at the [H] that get to 100's of pages).

This is a great idea guys! Who do we nominate to post the idea over at forum comments and suggestions? Rob had some good ideas...my vote goes for him!:D

Last edited:
the idea for a gallery is good!

but breaking it into catagories, i dunno...

usually ppl try to mod using a combination of things,
say... lights and fans, plus a window and paint..
which causes a catagory dilemma eh'

but anyways, you guys have at it!
glad i stirred some interest, and when i'm done... i'm postin' :D

i like this pic, one of my favs... not mine tho :(

Last edited:
I think a case gallery would be awesome for overclockers.com to have.

what kind of filter is on the side of that case?

I've just made the post in 'forum comments and suggestions' - in it I've asked Skip, Dan, Joe and Ed whether they'd be willing to entertain the idea. After all it's their site, we'll have to wait and hear what they say :)

Back