• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

can i restart router wirelessly?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.

litec systems

Registered
Hello to all the pro's
Hope that im post at the right area...
I'm connected to my( open) neighbor's wifi... When it work's it work's great.. But recently the problems start.. And most of the day it's showing connected but " no internet access":'( other networks works but verryyyy slowly...so the problem it's not my pc... Btw.. From other pc's/laptops its the same thing...
***SSo ,i was wondering how to hell may i restart her router wirelessly?! (Without administrator rights?)...****
I know the router's ip but the router's setting page lock to the admin's... I'm even try to download the original"BEZEQ( isp)- D-LINK" manual and see what's the default's login details for this router... But they change it...
Any suggest be really appreciated!!!
Thanks in advance and have a greaaatt day,
Litec.

We can help you choose a better provider in your area.
We can help you select a good router, and even assist setting up security on it.
We cannot/will not help you steal from your neighbor.

The best way to get the best internet access in your area is to purchase it, and that is my suggestion to you.

Welcome to the forums...

No one here will help you "borrow" your neighbors internet. Unless you have their permission, it is illegal.

If the neighbor was smart enough enough, they'd stop broadcasting the ssid, :)

I'm always a little cranky/righteous until I have had my first cup of coffee.

If the neighbor was smart enough enough, they'd stop broadcasting the ssid, :)

Depends if they have android devices or not. If I turn of my broadcast my stupid phone and tablet cant connect :)

At least changing the default admin and pass is a good plan though.
No idea what mine are... Effective stuff :rofl:

We can help you choose a better provider in your area.
We can help you select a good router, and even assist setting up security on it.
We cannot/will not help you steal from your neighbor.

The best way to get the best internet access in your area is to purchase it, and that is my suggestion to you.

Welcome to the forums...

Well said Diggrr.

OP, if assistance in stealing internet from your neighbor is your only reason for signing up here, I'd recommend going elsewhere. Should you wish to discuss legal activities involving computer hardware/software, you're more than welcome to stick around.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back