• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Can someone good with MS Word help me with this issue

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ToiletDuck

I've created a flier for my business by downloading a free template from MS's website. It was for word and I've edited it as much as I wanted. It has a picture in it.

First things first. Each time I try and delete the first page to only take the second, it had two formats and I liked the second, it moves the image etc and I can't get it to work. The other thing is there's a spot where a small border exist but is a different color. When I was going to print it out and mail it in B&W this wasn't an option but I'm going to try and email this as an advertisement for my company. I don't see any reason to spend $2k on postage stamps when I can just email it to the select audience I want.

Is anyone good with word willing to take a look at it? It's a simple layout and if you know what you're doing I'm guessing would only take about 60 seconds but I cannot find the options I'm looking for and very very rarely use word for anything other than typing.

1. Delete first page
2. Change one small rectangular border from green to blue.

Also is there a way to export this as HTML so I could just put it inside the email and others won't have to download to open?

Thank you very much,
Duck

PS I'll paypall $10 to someone that can hook me up.

I'm willing to give it a try. I'm NOT adept at Word, and I'd be using Open Office, but lame help is better than no help :^D

Upload it somewhere and post the link. If I can't do it, maybe someone else can :^)

I'm willing to give it a try. I'm NOT adept at Word, and I'd be using Open Office, but lame help is better than no help :^D

Upload it somewhere and post the link. If I can't do it, maybe someone else can :^)

ya post it somewhere i can give it a try

Back