• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[Case Lights] Just installed 2 blue cc's and 4 LED fans

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Awesome job. Love the blue.

That's something like I want to do to mine, but haven't gotten the wiring all together yet.

----------------------------------------
To jump or not to jump.

Looks pretty good, but for criticism's sake, the CPU area, mainly because of the AGP card, is shadowed and isnt getting much of that light - maybe try alternate placement so you get some rays shinin on that good ol' thermaltake :)

Thanks for the warm welcome and the comments! I appreciate it!

I know, I was planning on putting that top CC along the left side, but it wouldn't fit =( I am trying to decide if the Antec fans put off more light than the generic ones that came with the CC's. If so, I may switch them around and it could solve the problem. The reason I made the antec ones the intake is because the generic ones have fan grills on them, but I can always move them onto the Antec ones now that I think about it.

I have the same case except its a dark blueish color and has a side blowhole in the window. I have yet to install a blue cold cathode in it, but I would like to do it soon. I've already got a few blue led fans and blue leds in it.

Where would a CC light (I assume 12 inch is common) fit best in these cases? It looks like you got one horizontal on the bottom.

Btw, thats a bad *** clock above your PC.

gingo said:
Where would a CC light (I assume 12 inch is common) fit best in these cases? It looks like you got one horizontal on the bottom.

Btw, thats a bad *** clock above your PC.

I was planning on originally putting 1 along the bottom (like you see), and 1 on the left side, (both 12") however the only place 1 would fit besides the bottom, is along the top. I tried the left side and the right side and just couldn't find a spot.

So yes, horizontal along the bottom is the best, and if you want a 2nd, add it horizontally along the top.

And thanks =)

Alright, thats probably were I'll mount mine. I just need to find a place that sells a good kit. SVC looks like they have a good one for around $20 shipped.

btw, where did you get that clock? lol, sorry, but that looks too cool.

There is no info on a clock like that at their website... And I dont have a Dave and Busters near me (or even in the same state) :(

I also checked ebay... no luck.

wanna sell it? :D

Back