• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Catalyst 9.2 Anyone?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Fear2 runs much smoother now :)
+1 on that. I was a it scared to do the 9.2 as I was one who had had the dreaded Error 43 for ages. I had finally gotten the 9.1's working in both Vista and Win7 but I Fear'd for nothing. 9.2's over the top of 9.1 and everything works fine. FEAR2 is the only game I have installed but it does seem to run smoother.

Well I just installed them. I thought I already had but I checked and I was still on 9.1! Anyway, they installed fine, and my card temperature dropped a bit as well, so that's cool.

I installed this yesterday but my card refuses to OC, both in CCC and rivatuner v2.24...
Back to 9.1 for me...

Terrible for overclocking my 4850, even slight change causes instability and crash(green screen). Why include an overclocking utility if it doesn't work?:shrug:

Terrible for overclocking my 4850, even slight change causes instability and crash(green screen). Why include an overclocking utility if it doesn't work?:shrug:

Could just be your setup in particular. I'm using 9.2's with crossfire ASUS 4850 TOP's, and they're both OC'd to 740 core 1100 mem.

Could just be your setup in particular. I'm using 9.2's with crossfire ASUS 4850 TOP's, and they're both OC'd to 740 core 1100 mem.

I actually think I have a stubborn 4850:bang head It will only go to 670 core and 1100mem. Probably need volt mod, I would like to get it to 700. Maybe your Asus TOP has more v than my saph:screwy: I wish CCC allowed slight v tweak, would make life easier.

Back