• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Celebrating Decades in the OCF Family - 10 and 20 Year Member Badge

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Just throwing my two cents in, and want to say thank you for the 10 year recognition. I'm not one of the most active users, but these forums and this group have always been a wealth of information.

So glad these boars have been around as long as they have, and that they'll continue to be around for the future!

Here is to another 10 years!

Just throwing my two cents in, and want to say thank you for the 10 year recognition. I'm not one of the most active users, but these forums and this group have always been a wealth of information.

So glad these boars have been around as long as they have, and that they'll continue to be around for the future!

Here is to another 10 years!

Some will be needing 20 year badges soon :shock:

Still the best overclocking site on the internet, an excellent group of guys indeed :beer:

this is still the best computer site on the web. Congrats and thanks to all that make this site what it is.

Found the Decennial badge while browsing through my profile, cool way to spot those from "back when"! I gotta get caught up in the OC scene again!

:BOWING:
Many move up as they get better or acquire more fame and forget where they started. I joined OCN back in 2010 but it never felt like others helping others. When I was there, it felt like - I know something thus I'm better than you, instead of - I can help you. I got invited here by Johan45 in 2015 and I had so many - I can help you with XX problem that I stayed. ->(I've been there and this is how to fix it)
This is what I love about OCF and I'm so glad that it will continue on :salute:

Back