• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE CES 2019: Supermicro Shows Off Gaming Lineup and Workstation Motherboards

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

In a first for Overclockers.com, we had a chance to visit Supermicro at CES 2019 and check out some of their gaming and workstation oriented hardware. Supermicro is better known in the server and data center space but has been making a strong push in the consumer market over the last few generations supplying Intel-based boards for the consumer gaming segment.

Click here to view the article.

Is it me, or does there recently seem to be a lot more competition throughout the PC component market? It seems like everyone is getting in to everything now.

Is it me, or does there recently seem to be a lot more competition throughout the PC component market? It seems like everyone is getting in to everything now.

I was thinking the same thing.

that itx case is clever as hell! having the gpu in the most optimum location a blower card could be in to stay cool. the side panel!!! simply ingenious, i can see that being copied to no end. might get a little loud but it should stay nice and cool never the less. how has that not been done yet?!

I've actually seen a few cases like that. Even the Node 202 I use for my HTPC has a riser card to rotate the GPU so it intakes directly from the bottom fan vents. And so far it hasn't been too loud, since the fan is drawing in cool outside air instead of just blowing pre-heated air from inside the case, it's at inaudible levels the vast majority of the time.

Back