• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SOLVED cheap 2/4 montior video card?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

N8N8N8

Hello everyone

Its been awhile since I have been on the site but im a long time member

Anyways right now I have on board video running 1 DVI and 1 VGA which can both run on board video. I am expanding to 4 monitors total. What is a cheap video card that I can run 2 more monitors off of? Can I keep my on board video setup right now and Just get a dual video card? Im using it for trading stocks/commodities and just displaying charts so nothing expensive I need. Would like to say under $30-40 if possible.

Thanks again for your help in advance

You can use the onboard video to run 2 and the video card to run 2 but i prefer you buy 2 of those card, after all, they're dirt cheap

not to be smart but how would that benefit me by having 2? I really don't know much when it comes to video cards.

I just went back and read your first post, look like you only need one of those card to run 3 mointor and your mobo video to run 1 more monitor.
A graphic card will give you better frame rate than your onboard video.

I just went back and read your first post, look like you only need one of those card to run 3 mointor and your mobo video to run 1 more monitor.
A graphic card will give you better frame rate than your onboard video.

will this work with 32 bit OS? I seen it says 64bit somewhere.

If i get this just so im understanding this right, I keep my onboard video 1 dvi and 1 vga.

The new video card will run my other 2 monitors on 1 dvi and 1 vga correct? or 2 vga or 2 dvi?

thanks

Back