• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Check out my 3 hour mod! Carpet Computer!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

tyshy

I was bored so i decided to completely cover my computer case in carpet...its a whole new look:) ...let me know what you all think!

dsc005060on.jpg

dsc005080yr.jpg

EDIT...recent updates with blue CC installed :)

dsc005091hg.jpg

dsc005113kg.jpg

Last edited:
well i was willing to take that risk:)....mostly because it would just be a good excuse to upgrade..this isn;t exactly a high performance machine

I should have thought of that. Good job.
Did u glue to the case or how did u get it on?

~Ken

used gorilla glue for the side and top panels, and then contact cement on the front bezel.....altho u might have noticed the power button missing....i moved it to the rear by the usb port...worked out well

thanks everybody, i was inspired by that tupperware quickmod done in 90 minutes....i don't think i coulda pulled that off that quickly...lol

i wish i had more money, i woulda done it with leather or car seat fabric, maybe even wallpaper woulda been cool. I just figure i don't see many cases designed with stuff on the outside of them....always the computer PUT into something different, never something different put on the case, other than lights, stickers, and paint. I want to do a nut and bolt case, with hundreds of nuts and bolts stuck to the outside of the case,...altho it would be rather heavy...lol

Back