• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Chilling 3 way sli

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Oldtimer13

Hello , I have a AC converted into chiller that I have been working on for few month on and off. It finally about finished. My question is should I try to chill 3 video cards in your normal way, one after the next or should I try a 3 way split.
So every V-card is getting the same cooled liquid. I have already fabricated a 3-way split out of some copper tubing but the question really falls on if there will be enough pressure coming from the pump "Swiftech MCP655-B". So give me your guys options , ill be finishing up the CPU loop tonight. So i ll check back later.:thup:

In theory it should cool the three of card better but I wont know until I try it.
I only have pictures of the case and basic set up. I wasn't able to finish the cpu loop yet. mounting the ac unit took longer then i thought and the F-ing ac gets heavy after an hour or so. Ill post some pictures in the morning. Thanks for the input.

Back