• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Class G "The Lysine Contingency V2.0" Official Submissions Thread

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Second place?!

You guys can pull out first. Just needs some creative clocking :D

Second place?!

You guys can pull out first. Just needs some creative clocking :D

I'm hoping for that one, but two of the guys on the team have already stated that they're maxed out for this class and my 955BE + 6970 can't keep up with a 760 + 580... Not that I'm not going to try though. Gonna go grab me a few pounds of DICE tomorrow and run some ghetto ducting for cold air to the HSF to see if I can squeeze some more out of the cpu.

I'll have to see what I can pull out, I only played with this chip a couple hours for my current scores. I have to make sure not to kill this one.

I'll have to see what I can pull out, I only played with this chip a couple hours for my current scores. I have to make sure not to kill this one.

Hi Jay,
You have a lot of rooms for improvement on 2D benches.
I know your combined scores should beat mine easily. Keep rocking buddy. :clap:

Last edited:
Those chips you guys should be able to take 1.6v on air. Some of them LOVE VTT if you haven't tried that yet either.

my 3d scores were at 1.6 and maybe my geek. I'm not afraid of voltage (just ask my 655k lol). I'm also not sure about my boards bclk limit, I thought it was 205 as that's as far as my 750 would go but my 760 made it to 212 no sweat, I stopped at 212 cause I was running out of time and would have to reset all my mem settings as I was reaching it;s limits on the 8x multi.

You can always back down the ram multi and give it more gas.

Sounds like its going to be time for you to do a livestream :D

Yeah I just didn't have time to tweak the mem for lower speeds (haven't tested timing below 1600). Live stream would be hard, I bench my only funtioning PC (not to mention most people are sleeping when I bench)

Yeah I just didn't have time to tweak the mem for lower speeds (haven't tested timing below 1600)

Tweaks, tweaks and moar tweaks please.

Live stream would be hard, I bench my only funtioning PC (not to mention most people are sleeping when I bench)

Sleeping? What is this word? Seen it before, but don't know its meaning... I think I clocked in a grand total of 10 hours from Monday until now.

If I'm not too beat when I get home from work I'll try to get some 2d work in this morning. Only 6 more hours, half way there.

If I'm not too beat when I get home from work I'll try to get some 2d work in this morning. Only 6 more hours, half way there.
:thup:

I'll be up this morning watching Miah stream some LN2 runs live...

UPDATE
I made a bunch of changes to the google spreadsheet.
- Each team is separated into their own tab
- You can now see the standings among teams

I'd appreciate it if any of you here lets me know if you happen to find OCed scores for the opposition somewhere. I'm going with the Official Stock Scores posted at TRP and haven't been able to snoop out all the good scores from them.
Let me know here, or send me a PM and I'll update the spreadsheet with any info you find.

Thanks
Sebastian

Last edited:
Got some wprime work i but I'm to beat to do more, gained around 1245 pts (337706) @ 6.5 w/4682 clocks, having a 760 is really hurting my OC bonus (8800 pts). It's really aggravating as my best WP score comes from the 750's max multi of 21. I'm going to try some more later, I had to jump down to the 21 multi to get that and my RAM timing were way high, I was having problems getting the 6x RAM multi to play nice.

Good news I now know my board will bench at at least 223 bclk.

Last edited:
Got some wprime work i but I'm to beat to do more, gained around 1245 pts (337706) @ 6.5 w/4682 clocks, having a 760 is really hurting my OC bonus (8800 pts). It's really aggravating as my best WP score comes from the 750's max multi of 21. I'm going to try some more later, I had to jump down to the 21 multi to get that and my RAM timing were way high, I was having problems getting the 6x RAM multi to play nice.

Good news I now know my board will bench at at least 223 bclk.

Hey every bit helps...
Thanks for the effort.
:thup:

No luck for me tonight....going to sleep now.
For a moment, I wish that I still live in Wisconsin for that cold Winter night.
(yes, I used to live where Wicked Klown is now)

I got some geek work tonight, made it to just over 9400 so that puts me just over 339,000. I'm pretty sure I can manage to squeak up to 340,000 by the 25th but I'm definitely getting near my max.

Jay,
Can you try 21x221 with GB and atleast 9550 score is obtainable.
Are you able to boot and run smoothly at 21x222?
Is that the same $50 Ripjaw that I also use?

Jay,
Can you try 21x221 with GB and atleast 9550 score is obtainable.
Are you able to boot and run smoothly at 21x222?
Is that the same $50 Ripjaw that I also use?

I'll give it a try when I get home. I can run 21 x 221 but I don't know if geek will run at that speed, my 760 falls a little short of your 750. BTW, what CPU speed are you running on geek?

Back