• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Class G "The Lysine Contingency V2.0" Official Submissions Thread

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I'll give it a try when I get home in the morning. Gotta try to get some better 3D's if I can but me and 3D don't get along lol.

Edit, Got 9523 in geek and 6.422 (which will be my first cup (silver) once I can submit it to the bot) @ 4703 WP (I hope I don't kill another chip, I'm way to gutsy with vcore) which puts me just shy of 341,000. Hopefully I can get some better 3D score on thurs. By the way are my 06 scores off or is it the bench, mine are right on par with the 460's of the other 2, I see they get a couple hundred on me on the CPU score but I'm not sure how much that would make up over my GPU.

Last edited:
Edit, Got 9523 in geek and 6.422 (which will be my first cup (silver) once I can submit it to the bot) @ 4703 WP.

Good improvements there.
Great wPrime...(you've beaten EDNA87)..but I know it is doable 6.405 or even 6.390.....try copy waza to see if that may helps with both 2Ds benches.
Were you using 21x multipliers?

Not sure what you card could do on 3Ds....but mine were push to the max limit on GPU core clock.

We may lose to theirs 3Ds benches due to GPU department........but we must win with 2Ds for the glory and fairness. :thup:

silver cup for 4.7ghz? dang I'll just have to get me a 760 so I can get some more cups :D

Good improvements there.
Great wPrime...(you've beaten EDNA87)..but I know it is doable 6.405 or even 6.390.....try copy waza to see if that may helps with both 2Ds benches.
Were you using 21x multipliers?

Not sure what you card could do on 3Ds....but mine were push to the max limit on GPU core clock.

We may lose to theirs 3Ds benches due to GPU department........but we must win with 2Ds for the glory and fairness. :thup:

I may be able to squeeze a little out but not sure, It took crazy voltages to get what I got (I was determined to hit 4.7 WP legit) I've always had good luck by running WP multiple times and getting a good score 3-5 times in but it crashed after 2 runs on the 4.22 and on geek it was definitely a fluke run as the 2nd best I could get was low 9400's. And yes that was at 21x on both.

My card benches around 1035/1375 =/- I was just curious if 06 was really that CPU dependent (I know it is some) but I'm getting beat by a 5750 on our team but his CPU runs faster in 06.
silver cup for 4.7ghz? dang I'll just have to get me a 760 so I can get some more cups :D
Yeah but only 4-5 boints, only one subzero submission on WP32 for the 760, and only a few on other benches. I bought it due to needing a chip (haven't gotten to test my 655k after it's little venture at 1.75+ vcore yet, out of TIM) and being to broke to go i7 870.

How did you beat my Wprime score at the same clockspeed but with ram at WAAAY higher latencies???

Everything is the same, NB speed, Bclck, ram speed, most likely same OS (stripped XP).....?

Guess I'm good lol. Really I don't know, my stripped XP I really just went into nlite an started taking stuff out (like paint lol, have to keep the .exe on hand when I reinstall it) and slipstreamed SP3 in. I use the Classic theme and shrink the wprime window and run it as many times as I can (taking a screen shot every time I get a better score). I seem to always have good efficiency in wprime, I haven't seen any scores on the bot that I recall that beat any of my cores at a lower clock speed. I'm pretty sure that RAM has little bearing on WP 32 also.

I pretty much do everything the same as that. I know ram has little to no affect, but we were running identical specs with the only exception being ram timings.

And were you running the SLI FTW board? Because I was even running the same board!!! I know certain motherboards can have an affect as well.

I pretty much do everything the same as that. I know ram has little to no affect, but we were running identical specs with the only exception being ram timings.

And were you running the SLI FTW board? Because I was even running the same board!!! I know certain motherboards can have an affect as well.
Funny that was my thought but yeah same board lol. I guess I must have made a perfect XP for WP out of pure luck I guess. I do think I have the page file set for the pi 1m settings per the black book and maybe the cache thing too. Other than that I don't know. I got 6.5 @4682 (223 x 21) with the timings at 11-11-11-29.

Man if I knew what it was I'd share:bang head And I was at the edge of stability on that run, the next one crashed.

Last edited:
Holy, do you really need that much Vcore?
I thought I was the crazzziest one here. :shrug:
(but don't use anymore than that...or you'll kill it.)

Holy, do you really need that much Vcore?
I thought I was the crazzziest one here. :shrug:
(but don't use anymore than that...or you'll kill it.)

Unfortunately yeah, it drops to 1.7ish under load.

You'd think I'd of learned by now after possibly killing my 655k with about the same vcore but no, I was determined to hit 4.7. I guess I'm ready to go cold, votage doesn't scare me lol.

What? I even used more Vcore than you Sam :p

I push Vcore higher and higher as long as temps are still in check. I didn't hit thermal throttling until 1.675 (1.65 + LLC) so thats where I stopped.

What? I even used more Vcore than you Sam :p

I push Vcore higher and higher as long as temps are still in check. I didn't hit thermal throttling until 1.675 (1.65 + LLC) so thats where I stopped.

I'm not topping 60c at 1.7+ (don't know how this runs cooler than my 655 at the same vcore) only reason to like Ohio right now.

jaymz9350 - OCForums - G - The Lysine Contingency v2.0
i5 760 (4)
Gskill Ripjaw 1600 @ 9-9-9-24
HD 5870 (1)
Air Cooling (x)
Total System Handicap (5)

Geekbench 32 bit = 9,523
http://browse.geekbench.ca/geekbench2/view/360072

3Dmark Vantage = P21,070
http://3dmark.com/3dmv/2916538

3Dmark06 = 27,262
http://3dmark.com/3dm06/15461053

wPrime = 6.422ms

View attachment 91785

Total = 342,646

View attachment 91786

The best I could get, Tried tonight but nothing went my way and my head can't take anymore:bang head

jaymz9350 - OCForums - G - The Lysine Contingency v2.0
i5 760 (4)
Gskill Ripjaw 1600 @ 9-9-9-24
HD 5870 (1)
Air Cooling (x)
Total System Handicap (5)

Geekbench 32 bit = 9,523
http://browse.geekbench.ca/geekbench2/view/360072

3Dmark Vantage = P21,070
http://3dmark.com/3dmv/2916538

3Dmark06 = 27,262
http://3dmark.com/3dm06/15461053

wPrime = 6.422ms

View attachment 91785

Total = 342,646

View attachment 91786

The best I could get, Tried tonight but nothing went my way and my head can't take anymore:bang head

Hey nice effort. I know your tired, but did you try to bring the timings down to at least stock? Will they POST at the current speed and 9-9-9 timings? That should give you a couple thousands of a second improvement for wPrime. I know it did on runs that I have done.

Hey nice effort. I know your tired, but did you try to bring the timings down to at least stock? Will they POST at the current speed and 9-9-9 timings? That should give you a couple thousands of a second improvement for wPrime. I know it did on runs that I have done.

I may be able to get 9-10-9 but my XP has to be reloaded (30 days are up) and I don't have the patience to do that right now (lack of sleep). Timings at least for me have shown little improvement, look at 87's score for instance I already have better efficiency than his with all else equal but he has way better timings.

Plus I really don't want to push the kind of vcore that run took too much, FW's killed one chip already for me and I can't replace this one.

I'm not topping 60c at 1.7+ (don't know how this runs cooler than my 655 at the same vcore) only reason to like Ohio right now.

Ahh, well I was running room temp for my runs, the temps must be the efficiency difference. I have no real way to get my rig outside as all my PC stuff is in the basement.

BTW, PM sent for your XP issues :D

I may be able to get 9-10-9 but my XP has to be reloaded (30 days are up) and I don't have the patience to do that right now (lack of sleep). Timings at least for me have shown little improvement, look at 87's score for instance I already have better efficiency than his with all else equal but he has way better timings.

Plus I really don't want to push the kind of vcore that run took too much, FW's killed one chip already for me and I can't replace this one.

Hey no pressure jaymz... You've squeezed every last bit of juice that chip would give you... I was just being piggy/greedy... you know!!! ;)

I haven't compiled all the competition's scores yet (working on it now), but we're at 1,025,429 in total score for our team. I hope that's enough to take the class, but we'll have to see until the comp posts their final scores.

Sebas

I just wish I had a stronger GPU to help out more, but I had to use my 470 for E class to put up some decent scores.

If we all had 570/580's we'd be pwning everyone with a major beatdown for sure.

Back