• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Class G "The Lysine Contingency V2.0" Official Submissions Thread

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
upped my o6 to 275xx (can't remember exactly and my bench drive is unhooked at the moment to double check) and vantage to 21607 which nets me just over 345k which is around 2500+ pts

Didn't want to submit online yet.

Can't get anywhere on my 2d though, not even up to my current scores.

If I get a chance and the higher temps don't hurt me to much I'll give it some more runs to see if I can improve any but for now it's off to bed.

Last edited:
Sam, Jaymz...

We're only behind by 803 points...

To put that into perspective... Improving GB by 134 points gives us Class G again.

I don't know what can be done... but this would be a super cheap class to take back...

Sam, Jaymz...

We're only behind by 803 points...

To put that into perspective... Improving GB by 134 points gives us Class G again.

I don't know what can be done... but this would be a super cheap class to take back...

read my post above, I got my vantage up by 200+ and vantage up by 600 for a total of around 2500+ more points.

Great work Jay!

Thanks I'm going to try some more if I can get the same clocks without the temps being as cold I was too tired (damn 12 hr shifts) this morning to do any more. Any one know what the best drivers for 5870 are for 06 and vantage?

I found out that by lowering my mem speeds I could up the core more than I ever had, made it to 1072 and have never made it over 1040ish before.

I'm kind of worried that OCN is still sandbagging this class trying to draw one of our 5 to here though.

IIRC 10.4 drivers was best, not 100% on that though but I know they are one of the better ones atleast.

read my post above, I got my vantage up by 200+ and vantage up by 600 for a total of around 2500+ more points.

Sorry Jay... I had not seen this post.

We need to have Miah take a look at this and see if we can make your new scores one of the final 5 submissions. If we can take G back that would make it easier to beat OCN.

upped my o6 to 275xx (can't remember exactly and my bench drive is unhooked at the moment to double check) and vantage to 21607 which nets me just over 345k which is around 2500+ pts

Didn't want to submit online yet.

Can't get anywhere on my 2d though, not even up to my current scores.

If I get a chance and the higher temps don't hurt me to much I'll give it some more runs to see if I can improve any but for now it's off to bed.

That's really great Jay.
Transplanted my rig and was hoping for 1000 points since it was pretty capped and 3Ds run isn't an option for my case.
Anyway, tonight it is going a little colder as forecasted around 40F and I'm going to beat the heck out of it to me what might come up...or any at all. :shrug:

Good work m8

Thanks, going to do some more runs, I know I could get more just was time limited. If I can get the same clocks for 3d in the morning or Fri night I should get a little more.

haha..... atleast I tried.... very very minor gain. :(
Precious submission slot would better be used by Jay.

(though, I have something that Miah wouldn't be too happy about.) :rock: flying on air wPrime 1024M :rock:

Geekbench = 9741
http://browse.geekbench.ca/geekbench2/view/371197

Total Score = 345,677

==========
==========
==========

Sorry, pix below is irrelevant.
wPrime1024M = 210.140ms

Last edited:
No joy for today, the higher ambient temps won't let me reach where I was yesterday so 27502 in 06 and 21670 in Vantage are the best I'll be able to come up with. If I need to let me know and I'll submit the scores, holding off for now so OCN can't find them.

Back