• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Clean First build questions

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

LorDemos

I have been searching high and low for fittings for elbows in a loop and everywhere I look the elbows are for the components and not to extend or "bend" the loop mid tube.
however I did find one fitting that was what I was looking for and it seemed that the manufactures had bad reviews on their other products so I'm not sure that I trust it.

What I am looking for is a 90 degree fit not exactly an elbow but like a curved angle that I can link tubes together instead of bending the tubes I want them all to be straight and clean. Compression fit on both sides. If anyone knows where I can find this or a solution to what I am looking for that would be much appreciated.

What I am looking for is a 90 degree fit not exactly an elbow but like a curved angle that I can link tubes together instead of bending the tubes I want them all to be straight and clean. Compression fit on both sides. If anyone knows where I can find this or a solution to what I am looking for that would be much appreciated.
Not sure I understand exactly what you're looking for...

Anyhow, does something like this help you?

Phobya Anti-Kink 90° Angled Tubing Mount

Sorry if I'm way off base here...just not sure what you want...

he would like 180 and 90 degree "u" bends with double compression fittings is all, they have g-1/4/compression and 90 compression but none with a nice looking bend.

BP makes what you are looking for I can link later when I get home from work.

he would like 180 and 90 degree "u" bends with double compression fittings is all, they have g-1/4/compression and 90 compression but none with a nice looking bend.

I would be okay with a 90 degree angle if it had a double compression. but I seem to only find g1/4 - compression angles

BP makes what you are looking for I can link later when I get home from work.

that would be awesome I looked through a lot of BP stuff and they have a ton of fittings just very hard to find if you don't know exactly what you are searching for... I can picture what I want in my mind but don't know how they would list it or where.

hqdefault.jpg

I love this guys work which is ideal to how I would like mine to be obviously this guy has tons of experience. to find more of his work you can google "Singularity computers" he makes videos on his builds if you enjoy watching that kind of stuff.

the image has highlighted elbow's that im looking for they aren't exactly 90 degree angles but like double 45's that give a bend to it with double compression on each end if im seeing it correctly

seems almost like the option that i am looking for is only available with hard tube which i guess isnt a big problem ill just run everything in hard tube but i just thought it would be easier to do with soft.

if those fittings work for 90 degree bends in soft i guess i just dont understand how it works because it looks like they are threaded for being put into like a rad or pump or res not connecting two tubes.... i guess i could get an adapter for that end but i think it would add a ton of expense and bulk to the build which is why i was hoping to find a rotary or single piece that would do the job sorry if im being overly difficult but i think something like this is kind of a big deal to get it right the first time when so much money is involved.

another thing THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the help and i promise i will show you end results when its all complete

That picture is showing the use of acrylic tubing. Not regular water cooled tubing. You could come close but the weight of the fittings at that point might collapse.

and :welcome: to OCFs.

seems almost like the option that i am looking for is only available with hard tube which i guess isnt a big problem ill just run everything in hard tube but i just thought it would be easier to do with soft.

if those fittings work for 90 degree bends in soft i guess i just dont understand how it works because it looks like they are threaded for being put into like a rad or pump or res not connecting two tubes.... i guess i could get an adapter for that end but i think it would add a ton of expense and bulk to the build which is why i was hoping to find a rotary or single piece that would do the job sorry if im being overly difficult but i think something like this is kind of a big deal to get it right the first time when so much money is involved.

another thing THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the help and i promise i will show you end results when its all complete

The adapters I showed you in my links require you to get the proper compression fittings, one for each end for your acrylic tube you decide to use. Personally having used acrylic tube in a build, I would buy extra and take your time bending the tube. For me a big part of the attraction of acrylic tube is the look this process gives in the end. That being said you have to be careful when you bend not too over heat the tube and create bubbles in your bend. These bubbles can cause a leak if you flex that bend while working with your build. I learned this the hard way. Also if you are like me someone who tends to swap out parts often. For these two reasons I will not use acrylic again.

Back