• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ClockTuner v2.1 RC5

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Kenrou

https://www.guru3d.com/articles-pages/clocktuner-2-1-for-ryzen-(ctr)-guide,1.html

[video=youtube;W36MUzRqP14]

So this came out a few days ago, and I've been messing around with it to see how it compares with stock and/or PBO, so far interesting, but the instructions seem to be mostly for the new Zen3, especially with how it makes the profiles (automatically for Zen3 and manually with anything below) - also it didn't run Cinebench nearly as many times as the video and didn't post results after. Am I using the right version ? Has anyone that used it before can give me a quick rundown of what I'm supposed to do after the Diagnostic ? This is what I got, it gives me the values for P1 and P2 but as far as I can see no PX:

Clipboard01.jpg

Clipboard02.jpg

Oh great! Just when I was just learned how to use PBO and Curve Optimizer :rolleyes:

J/k ;)

Looks promising, except what you mentioned. I watched the video and can't make heads or tails of it. I may be too old and it's way over my head.

I was excited, until I notice that while using my r7 5700g- I have to wait for ctr2.1 rc6. But I am looking forward to it

Back