• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Congrats *jds* - Gone Red!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
-random newb comes crawling out of the pits- "L1ke PMG!!!11!!11!one! its SSS here to kill the thread that should be dead! Y4Y!!!1!1!1111!" -sticks newb back down pit- dai foo!

nehow... cant we just kill this thread yet??? it needs to go down de whole of misery!

Silversinksam said:
Trust me, that was done withing 5 minutes of the original thread's existence ;)

PS Baldy, been watching you climb in your production. You should pass me today.....Then again I am just using my one humble PC for foldin as I have been chuggin at a slow rate for years.

My work environment allows me to borg alot of machines every week, as I am in the computer repair business. Someone brings their computer with massive viruses, or spyware problems... or, they just want a tune up/clean up/upgrade...

I mention folding to them, and tell them a little about it. I tell them it won't harm, or slow them down. I tell them how to turn it off, and remove it if they wish... and almost all of them agree, since their computers came in non-working most of the time :)

Right place, right time.

The only flaw is... I cannot upgrade any of the FAH4, or 5.0 clients, or watch progress. If one goes down, that sucks. Of course, there are usually 2 to take its place.

I will slowly grow every week, I imagine.

Silversinksam can you please tell us whats going on with this? This affected us all and ic all this place home and take stuff like this to heart, would like to know what the fate of this JDS situation was..if thats not asking to much :)

Back