• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

connecting PS2 to PC through compositie

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

IrishAssassin

Hey guys, I have a BFG 7800GT and on the video card theirs an adapter that splits into Component Out and Video , now I connected my playstations Video wire into the adapters. From here, I have no idea which option I should go to actually see my playstation. Any ideas ?

I assume that card has VIVO....and that you have the PS2 connected to the IN on the breakout box. With that, you will just need a program that can view the input. When I had a VIVO card, it came with software to view the input. Either way you just need something to view the input (Which I think would be a vid capture type of software)

I dunno, it's been quite a while since I had a VIVO card (9600XT)

yes ur gonna have to have vivo... otherwise the place where your connecting ur ps2 to is an output source. and output to output... i dunno what would happen.

I checked the BFG site, and it looks like the card has VIVO....so as long as the connections are all there, it's just a matter of using a program for the vid cap.

I doubt that you have a VIVO card unless the breakout cable actually has an inputs and outputs but if it does they are correct you'll need the software that came with the card to view it.

Back