• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Cool stuff available from japan?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
For some reason, I'd be a little nervous about mixing water and electrical devices around that particular region of my body... (anyone who has discover an electrical fence while relieving themself, please raise your hand now. ):eek:

I realize this was probably bumped due to a spammer, but if you ever come back and see this, a bidet style seat is actually very nice to have/use. And heated water rather than just tap temperature is a must. Especially on cold mornings.

I realize this was probably bumped due to a spammer, but if you ever come back and see this, a bidet style seat is actually very nice to have/use. And heated water rather than just tap temperature is a must. Especially on cold mornings.
Speaking the truth. I love our BioBidet A8

Speaking the truth. I love our BioBidet A8

We've got a BioBidet 1000

Edit: The A8 looks like a bit of an upgrade over what I have. If we have to replace it, we might go for the A8.

Last edited:
Back