• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Cooler Master JET 7

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

fccdj

does anyone think that the Cooler Master JET 7 cpu fan is woth buying to cool a amd 2100 but i will be upgraded soon to an amd 2800 and overclock it

does anyone think this is worth it or should i go with a differnet fan

the jet7 performs very poorly compared to other coolers. if all you want is looks, its great. but for serious cooling go with something from thermalright.

If you plan to OC as you say.You need the best HS available.That
would be the Thermalright SP-97 in your case.See it at: www.thermalright.com I'll provide you a review link in a minute.
This new HS just hit the websites yesterday.It has heat pipes and is as close to water cooling as you can get.THE FANMAN:cool:

REVIEW LINK :D

I have the Aero 7+ which uses the same type of fan...only not as cool looking ........it brought my 1700+ @ 2000Mhz down from 50c load to 36c load on high.....at half speed i'ts around 40C load.

It's not as good as the thermalrights but not bad.

the aero 7 is a good cooler, still not the best, but it performs well. its the jet 7 that stinks

Back