• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Corsair 620HX for $79.99 after $40MIR @ ZZF with free shipping

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I've been looking for a good deal on a good modular PSU and this may be it but I am wondering if Corsair is good about honoring their rebates. And I tried to open the rebate form and I just get redirected to the home page. Anyone else not able to open the rebate form?

I've been looking for a good deal on a good modular PSU and this may be it but I am wondering if Corsair is good about honoring their rebates. And I tried to open the rebate form and I just get redirected to the home page. Anyone else not able to open the rebate form?

Corsair has one of the worst reps in the industry atm for honoring rebates. There are slews of complaints all over the web about it. That being said, I did get my $30 Corsair RAM rebate after nearly 5 months and 3 phone calls. I am still waiting for Corsair to even acknowledge my $50 PSU rebate, though it has only been a couple weeks.

It's a great PSU. I took a gamble so I would recommend you do also. :)

Back