• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Corsair LED hub not working properly

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

St0o81

Hi, I have 5 Corsair HD case fans, a commander pro and a 6port led hub, all fans are plugged into the commander and spinning. The led hub is plugged into the led socket on the commander pro. My issue is only number 1 port on the led hub works. The commander pro is plugged into a NZXT usb hub. Also I have tried 2 different Corsair led hubs. This is a new build and I haven’t installed software yet. My mother board is an ASUS Maximus code. My PSU is an Be quiet Dark Power pro 11 850w. Please help

Last edited:
Old post but... Have you tried to directly connect the commander pro into the USB interface on the motherboard? Also install the the software before ruling out anything.

I know I'm looking at a setup with 5-6 Corsair Fans with Commander Hub / Node Pro or Commander Pro (for all those + PWM control) for my new case I'm looking at.

Back