• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Corsair Vengance 2

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Ronbert

I've been using only 4GB for a while now in my pc and it's enough but from time to time while playing Battlefield or Diablo III my memory comes close to maxing out. I'd like to get 2 more sticks of ram and originally I was going to get duplicates of what I already have which is THIS.

Well browsing randomly I actually found THESE for 50 bucks, and they're in stock at a local best buy for the same price. Normally I wouldn't buy from BB but it's in the area and the item I want is the same price so I'll pay for the convenience.

I was just wondering who here has tried this series and what your opinion of it is? Also would upgrading from 4GB to 12GB really be beneficial in anyway, I'm not benching and I know that installing another 2 sticks of ram could be problematic for overclocking but worst case scenario I pull out my 2 ripjaws and I'd still have 8Gb of ram.

Back