• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

CPU Fan

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

kulki

Hi,
I bought SLK900A HS. I have been looking for a decent fan on Newegg.com. I read that panaflo is the best and least noisy, but when I search on newegg I dont see it showing up. What fan should I buy from newegg. WHere can I buy this panflo fan from?
thanks

http://www.svc.com/pahywabefb1.html
Hi, I am planning on getting this fan. I would have preferred one which had some led's on it, however those arent very quite and I figured I need silence more than some fancy lights!
I have been reading about this panaflo fans and I am a little confused. Do I need to buy a separate a 3-wire tail?
thanks

for the led's, get some at radioshack or online, then clue them to the none moving top part of the fan, and use a resistor to get a 12v or a 5v line to the voltage needed by the led's. I would go with a higher performing fan and get a fan controller, or the thermal take smart fan II, link is higher up in this thread.

Back