• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

CPU is running WAY to hot...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Are you able to show us some images of your setup?

The grill on the fan is usually the exhaust side of it where the open part is intake.

Also, have you gone into the BIOS or OS software to see what the settings of the pump or any readings coming from it? Assuming you have the pump connected via CPU Fan Header. You should feel the tubing of the AIO and the pump top and see if they are warm or presumably very hot. Also, some vibration from the pump top at least tells you it could be working.

The tubing is hot. both tubes. I would expect them to be colder?

The tubing is hot. both tubes. I would expect them to be colder?

Does the radiator feel warm or hot as well?

Have you gone into the BIOS and see any readings coming from your pump and what your header is set at?

Still too many variables before we assume its a dead AIO.

Does the radiator feel warm or hot as well?

Have you gone into the BIOS and see any readings coming from your pump and what your header is set at?

Still too many variables before we assume its a dead AIO.

Cannot feel radiator because of the fans. The pump however is not warm.

Not sure if there is a language barrier or the OP doesn't really care. I've asked many times about the BIOS and no response as well as other recommendations and advises but all have possibly seem to have gone through deaf ears. Can't help those that can't help themselves.

Hope the issues are resolved or his CPU won't last long.

Back