• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Cpu validation

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

spiritedandy

Premium Member
Hi all forgive me after coming back long time off im confused lol like i wasnt when i was benching years ago lol
Cpuz validate takes you to site shows everything but on right of screen shot it shows lower mhz on cpu im 5 gig plus but shows it lile its on power saving which is turned off .

https://valid.x86.fr/inqhgk

Ive been trying to sort this even put prime on in back ground to keep cpu hi but still low

Last edited:
If you're benching and the MHz is dropping then it could be throttling

No points tho just a practice been awhile .

Well not the best day overclocking it stoped working lol thats after i set everything to default ran bench mark went on internet . Then started to oc memory for 2017 comp lol nothing had enough tomorrow will come round :-/

Last edited:
5.2ghz 1.6v is good for a FX-4300 ? what do i need to do to validate mine, just boot into windows or some sort of stress-test 1st ?

Just click on the "Validate" button next to the "Close" button on CPU-Z, then "Submit" on the pop up window. Only has to be stable for about 20 seconds. :D

Back