• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Crazy Stuff On Ebay Sticky [Post Screenshots and links]

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Cause normal single stage phase units that can hold a quad are vapo's and machs for $800 that have $300 in mods. Or Custom units for $750-850.

i wanted to try and see if i could sell my soul on ebay, i just wasn't sure how to do it.

the container would be the easy part, it's trying to get people to believe my soul is in there, which was the hard part: would i have to record a home video and do some b.s. chanting with the jar in front of me as "proof"? would i just put the jar up, mark it and just let people think it was my soul?

i also don't know if ebay would allow it, or if it was already attempted.

but i still think about trying it.

they say there's a sucker born every minute .. and people always flock to buy those things that resemble the Virgin Mary and Jesus so... ("Oh look, Marvin! This pickle looks like Jesus! ... later on Ebay... Yes, Jesus appeared to me! buy now for $5,000!")

good luck dude

SID ftw :) Two SIDs ftw and pwn :santa: The price, however, is way out of line, even for a good condition C64, and especially a modified one. The toddler-phone-toy-as-power-supply is probably what killed the genius's sale. Nobody who collects C64 hardware is going to tolerate that POS ugly thing...

i wanted to try and see if i could sell my soul on ebay, i just wasn't sure how to do it.

the container would be the easy part, it's trying to get people to believe my soul is in there, which was the hard part: would i have to record a home video and do some b.s. chanting with the jar in front of me as "proof"? would i just put the jar up, mark it and just let people think it was my soul?

i also don't know if ebay would allow it, or if it was already attempted.

but i still think about trying it.

they say there's a sucker born every minute .. and people always flock to buy those things that resemble the Virgin Mary and Jesus so... ("Oh look, Marvin! This pickle looks like Jesus! ... later on Ebay... Yes, Jesus appeared to me! buy now for $5,000!")

Goddamit! Someone beat me to it!

http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/asiapcf/07/03/nzealand.soul.ap/index.html

Check this out:

http://consumerist.com/5028965/how-...-auction-say-killer-bees-attacked-the-vehicle

eBay seller list an RV on auction without reserve, it ends at $15 grand, a great deal cheaper than normally for a new RV. The buyer slams in a $250 deposit very quickly because the buyer feared the seller would try to worm out of a cheap RV deal. Seller gave the run around and eventually claimed the RV was infested with killer bee, etc. (complete with oh so wonderfully tiny and useless picture of the alleged killer bees)

Refunded $250 deposit, buyer resent the deposit and said he wanted the RV with the killer bees anyway. Seller changed the story and claimed no such sale took place.

Kind of funny when you read the comments. Makes you want to scour eBay for cars and RV (or anything high priced) with low starting bid and no reserve. >=)

LOl that sucks for them. I dont think he will get the RV

Apparently he got the RV. If you look at the Seller Feedback for TusconRV he says they finally came through.
Good for him!:beer:

Edit: Oh, and the used server looks like an honest typo. He lists that it comes with an "Athalon MP 1200 Mhz" (his spelling) further down the page. I don't think the 1200ghz was intentional

Back