• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Crazy Stuff On Ebay Sticky [Post Screenshots and links]

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Driveable Beer Cooler on ebay

ncooler4

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cool...ryZ46105QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

That Ebay seller needs drugs if he's seeing all that while it's only visible if you turn your head to the left.

If one turns their head away from what their looking at, they will only see what's on their left. I found a picture of this loon at home with his pet watching American Idol. :screwy:

Here's a guy that's probably kin to this wood demon dude. He's selling snowblower camera mounts :screwy:

106377218.jpg.gif

wow the price on that is jacked up about 7 or 8 grand.

Only $5-6k. The bare system components on NewEgg are well over $5000, and that doesn't include the OS or extras.

Not Ebay, but i LOLd at it

Craigslist said:
"please can someone help me in need of windows xp media center pc crashed and dvdburner wont work cant get to work without xp media center it is a pavilion a1600n please someone must have a copy i can use for one or 2 days and give back"

So many things wrong with that. Pleeze OH Pleaze great intarwebz godz, ban all teh morons from teh intarwebz :bang head

Before anyone says anything, someone sent this to me in an email. I did not go to ebay to buy TP.

I just don't know what to say about this one but I did laugh.

Back