• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

crud!!!!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

caddi daddi

Godzilla to ant hills
here are some awful pics of a very dirty system, I have had this in my 965 rig that I have decided to tear down junk out, I know, much sadness here too, but new, better stuff comes along after a number of years. I have run pure distilled water and a silver kill coil in it and it has the mange now. Not long ago I posted up a pic or two of one I cleaned and the water turned black, real black so it's time to do the cascade tick on this one and see how it comes out.

PIC_1113.JPG

PIC_1112.JPG

this is the one I did before, just yummy!!!!!
PIC_1055.JPG

the little woman did not have cascade but I tried it and it's a fail and still looks just as mangy so, I'll get some cascade and try it again tonight.

You will have to take your blocks res and pumps apart and clean them by hand. Usually that kind of build up has to be scrubbed off. You can try to clean your tubing but its such a pain in the rear i usually just toss it. Good Luck!

You will have to take your blocks res and pumps apart and clean them by hand. Usually that kind of build up has to be scrubbed off. You can try to clean your tubing but its such a pain in the rear i usually just toss it. Good Luck!

Concur.

you can't see it so well in this pic but, it's much cleaner after the cascade and now wipes out with ease.
the tube goes to the trash as I am junking the rig out, the rad and block I'll clean with varsol, I can't clean the pump and reservoir with varsol as it eats plastic.
in the background is my 9590 rig, it's on the slab for it's turn in the slaughterhouse.

PIC_1117.JPG

Back